Attracting new customers and retaining existing ones require the ability to differentiate your offerings from the competition. As demand for enterprise-level SD-WAN increases, organizations are increasingly moving from acquiring and operating their own SD-WAN equipment to using managed SD-WAN services. Providing your customers with secure software-defined wide-area networking (SD-WAN) enables you to offer additional services with minimal added overhead.
Why Offer Managed SD-WAN?
As a managed SD-WAN provider, you take on the CapEx burden of SD-WAN equipment, deploying SD-WAN on your customers’ premises, or delivering cloud-managed SD-WAN. Through ongoing training and investments in the latest SD-WAN technologies, you can help your customers’ IT teams integrate SD-WAN solutions with other vendors they might be using, particularly cloud infrastructure providers.
Increase Your Business Agility with Fortinet Secure SD-WAN
Onboarding new customers and rolling out new customer sites can be a significant expense for MSPs and MSSPs. As you acquire new customers and help scale their businesses, providing managed SD-WAN allows you to easily deploy solutions while seamlessly integrating them with their existing environments.
While an increasing number of vendors have jumped into the SD-WAN market, most of them don’t offer a full solution. Fortinet Secure SD-WAN provides a foundation for you to securely deploy services to your customers and create additional value by:
- Eliminating infrastructure complexity
- Streamlining deployment and operations
- Automating ongoing management and workflows
- Delivering comprehensive analytics
- Reducing licensing and training costs
A leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for WAN Edge Infrastructure, Fortinet Secure SD-WAN:
- Protects all edges: Fortinet’s Secure SD-WAN includes integration of next-generation firewalls (NGFW), advanced routing, and consistent network and security policy orchestration, which protects all edges and offers end-to-end visibility.
- Delivers an industry-leading user experience: You can extend your customers’ SD-WAN with cloud-delivered security that provides flexible, secure access for their on-site and remote workforces.
- Reduces costs and complexity: Fortinet’s self-healing Secure SD-WAN provides unparalleled network and security performance along with proven reliability. The unique integration of security and SD-WAN in one platform with one management console also reduces complexity and the staffing requirements to deliver a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Through your partnership with Fortinet, you can add next-gen network and security services, uncover new revenue opportunities, and differentiate yourself in an increasingly saturated market.